Monday, November 15, 2010

Captivating.

This woman's voice is perfection. It is haunting, commanding, and captivating. Yet with such appropriate and strong descriptor's as I have just mentioned her voice is still pretty. Much of the inspiration for my poetry and my themes and my sentiments come from her. So today I want to leave you with a mission. Insert some of her songs into your life. While you're driving, if you're cleaning up the house, if you're in bed with your lover, or if you just want some music to put you to sleep after a rough day.

1. Fairytale
2. Giving you the Best that I Got
3. You Bring Me Joy
4. Sweet Love
5. Caught Up In The Rapture
6. Body and Soul
7. I Apologize
8. You're My Everything
9. No One in the World
10. I Love You Just Because.

Go Listen to all or one of these songs by Anita Baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment