Monday, November 15, 2010

African Passion

For men who have sex with men, and have no regrets.

Love is never misplaced.


This poem is steamy. I feel like when I do become a published writer I will have a niche. My niche will be erotica. Grab your condoms & Enjoy!

African Passion
Desperate for your contact as when water reaches desert
Longing to indulge in the old familiar pleasure
Soothing like love making amidst rainy weather
Imagining is fine but feeling is better
Speeding hearts colliding beneath a red light
No way of denying ‘cause you know what I like
Magic sparks fly as you reveal your temple
Infatuated by your eyes, mole, and your dimples
Every inch of you was sculpted and perfectly designed
I’ve studied your landscape and can’t find words to describe
 The architectural build of the body you possess
Or its color, or its texture, or its wonder. Small yet statuesque
The passion inside overflowed like the Nile
As we made love in public, so natural and wild
Body on my body and body on mind
Lips locked, clothes tossed, and limbs intertwined
Taste my body and make me feel like a king
Our scenes should be filmed and played on a screen
Look me in my eyes and don’t break your stare
Whisper your enjoyment as I’m grasping your hair
Inhibitions are taboo and traditions we discard
My two favorite feelings are wet and hard
My two favorite phrases; Yes and Oh My God
Titillated by your hands, and how they strum my guitar
Amazed by how talented and gifted you are
Your melodies calm me and delight me to no end
This thing that we do can’t possibly be a sin
I’ve been smitten for a while and nothing about you needs improvement
I feel solid about you like the Black Panther movement
Our encounter is nothing short of raw and animalistic
You devour me and become completely cannibalistic
We throw reason aside, put passion inside
Making it last hours into the night
Our friction causes me to sweat; gives me fever
Our explosions are like fireworks or bombs on Hiroshima
Like missles launched, or troops deployed
And when we lay in afterglow I’m completely overjoyed
You made my heartbreaks and failures null and void
Because lying with you in afterglow, I’m completely overjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment