Saturday, November 20, 2010

Anatomy Music

It's meant to be read kind of fast. It'll make you feel like you're reading a nursery rhyme, but it's really not suitable for kids LOL.


Anatomy Music

I will grab you by your locs
And receive your gift box
Go directly to the spot
And stick my key into the lock!
When I enter you will squeeze
I say “deeper?”, You say “please!”
You get me weaker in my knees
Your kisses stick all over me
We fly high like birds and bees
You make me sing a song of Glee
Glee like playing “Hide and Seek”
Glee like burning, lighting trees
Glee like singing ‘Do Re Me’
Or when you learned your ABC’s
If the robin yearns to sing
The dove will cry a symphony
So come inside and lay with me
Ease your mind, you know it’s me
Hark the raven, woest me
Inspire lovely poetry
Words sincere spoken by me
Tread so soft on poet’s feet
Stifled not by gravity
As they enter quietly
Behind your heart that steady beats
The rhythm of you banging me..


No comments:

Post a Comment